Nuclear Waste Management
The role of Nuclear Waste Management Specialist acts as: a contributing expert and operator for safely managing nuclear materials, sources and waste at the facilities; (b) an expert supporting the coordination of project schedules and work specification for the safe and secure operations of the laboratories; (c) a technical administrator, ensuring synergy among counterparts and timely development of schedules, reports, and all contract deliverables.
- Manage and monitor progress of project implementation and report on deviations, difficulties, and other issues.
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions and the planning and organization of activities by providing advice and recommendations based on specialist knowledge of radioactive waste management issues.
- Provide and organize training of staff in the proper handling and storage and transport of nuclear waste materials.
- University degree or equivalent in nuclear, chemical or a related science.
- Minimum of five years of proven experience in the management of radioactive waste and radiation protection.
- Background in nuclear security and industrial safety an asset.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of radiation protection and in the management of radioactive waste, including closed and open radioactive sources.
Get in touch
For more information about EnergyPowerLab services or to speak to our team get in touch via our contact form or details in the next page.
Share your details, and a member of our team will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.Contact Us Now