Nuclear Project Director
The nuclear project director will manage the scope, schedule and budget for multiple large nuclear plant modifications.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the projects including project management, contract management, oversight and field engineering.
- You will interface with plant management, vendors and craft in several departments to achieve the desired project goals and milestones.
- You will supervise and lead a diverse team of professionals in the planning, executing and closing out of multiple projects.
- You will be a chartered engineer who has experience working on multiple engineering projects. You will be a professional engineer who has developed your skill set into project management and or managing various engineering projects and staff.
- Proven strong project management skills and experience.
- Recent experience (10+ years) managing large complex projects in the commercial nuclear power industry as a Project Manager or Director.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong education credentials; BS Engineering or Technical Degree and/or Project Management Certification (strongly desired but not required).
- Excellent references requested and a portfolio of project experience may be requested.
Get in touch
For more information about EnergyPowerLab services or to speak to our team get in touch via our contact form or details in the next page.
Share your details, and a member of our team will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.Contact Us Now