Investment Fund Director (Energy and Infrastructures)
As an investment fund director you would look after a portfolio of assets that include energy infrastructure assets; assist with the assessment and execution of new investment opportunities; and supervise asset managers.
- Lead and analyse projects within target sectors: close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Review and assist in the implementation of financial models used for valuation of the underlying assets
- Supervise asset managers and provide support where needed
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committees
- Higher level of education
- At least 5 to 7 years experience on infrastructure project, corporate or structured finance, debt advisory or investment banking with distinction in the energy field
- Proactive and autonomous, capability to take on a high degree of responsibility and execute critical work streams
- High-level analytical skills
- Great risk awareness in a transactional context
Get in touch
For more information about EnergyPowerLab services or to speak to our team get in touch via our contact form or details in the next page.
Share your details, and a member of our team will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.Contact Us Now