Director of Business Development (Renewable Energy)
The business development director of a renewable energy firm drives new sales business for the company in key areas and directs business development activities, playing a key role in the company’s annual bottom line.
- Responsible for the execution of strategic marketing and customer relationship activities.
- Responsible for market scoping and mining for new contacts
- Provides external market analysis on sector trends and competitors actions to the internal strategy and marketing teams
- Drives increased market presence, revenue and profit to match company’s ambitious growth
- Planning and coordination of new business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Work with senior management to match sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching to new clients and business opportunities
- Must have experience and strong network within the renewable energy field
Get in touch
For more information about EnergyPowerLab services or to speak to our team get in touch via our contact form or details in the next page.
Share your details, and a member of our team will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.Contact Us Now