Country Manager (Renewable Energy)
The country manager is responsible for the organization of in-country affiliates in terms of commercial development, operational structure, and financial results.
- Takes on responsibility of affiliate/subsidiary
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to headquarters
- Develops and executes a successful commercial strategy for the country
- Coordinates and manages activities between departments to ensure optimal operational and strategic goals are achieved
- Develops new business and current accounts in their territory
- Represents the company externally in the territory to government, regulatory bodies, and business partners
- Develops and optimizes internal systems for the market in terms of logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters
- This job requires competent communication between headquarters and clients/employees in the country.
- Strategic thinking with a focus and strong knowledge in the renewable energy sector in the country/market
Get in touch
For more information about EnergyPowerLab services or to speak to our team get in touch via our contact form or details in the next page.
Share your details, and a member of our team will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.Contact Us Now