Chief Exploration Officer (Mining)
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for all exploration activities in the company, as well as assessments of existing and potential new assets.
- Responsible for directing the preliminary economic assessment, pre-feasibility and feasibility phases, ultimately achieving production from a large scale mining facility
- Contribute to the corporate strategic plan.
- Achieve the exploration goals on time and within budget.
- Oversee all aspects related to the exploration of the company’s projects.
- Develop a world class exploration team.
- Attract, mentor and train junior staff.
- Identify exploration opportunities consistent with the corporate strategic plan.
- Degree in Geology or similar field with technical skills
- 15-20 years experience in mining and exploration
- Base metals experience a must
- International experience with excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Professional and enthusiastic with a positive and progressive attitude.
Get in touch
For more information about EnergyPowerLab services or to speak to our team get in touch via our contact form or details in the next page.
Share your details, and a member of our team will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.Contact Us Now